Hey all! I am sure you have seen either TV or online ads for the FabFitFun home delivery system. I must admit that I am all-in when it comes to trying new things that come to my door, that contain products that I would actually use, and that are offered at awesome prices. When I saw the FabFitFun ad online, I just HAD to give it a whirl to see what the hype was all about. Here is my review of the most recent box — the Winter Box 2017.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
So, What is FabFitFun, Anyway?
First, a little overview on what FabFitFun actually is. This home delivery program comes as a paid subscription, which can be annually or seasonally. I opted for the annual membership, which gets four boxes per year on your doorstep (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter). A seasonal membership is just that, one box depending on what season you choose. Of course, as with most subscriptions, there is a savings/discount when you enroll in the annual versus seasonal memberships.
Furthermore, the delivery boxes contain full-size premium beauty and fashion products. I must admit, I have found the amount of product delivered to be generous! You also have the opportunity to customize your shipments to products that are geared toward your personal interests and style. This customization is all done through a personal website portal that you can log in and update anytime you want.
So, What Did I Get in My Winter 2017 FabFitFun Box?
I must admit, each time I get one of these boxes delivered to my door, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! The anticipation of opening the box to see what goodies are inside is awesome, for lack of a better word 😉 I was pleasantly surprised with my 2017 Winter Box selections, as they are items that I would actually use. Here is what I received in FULL SIZE product (with my own thoughts and categories for each):
The Fab Factor
- BB Dakota Black/Gray Poncho — super soft and oh-so-stylish (one size)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment — great to get rid of the winter skin woes
- AHAVA Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream — makes my hands feel touchable soft!
- Nelsonj Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Mask — tames that unruly winter mane
- doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette — the perfect smoky eye with these striking yet subtle hues of grays, purples and nudes. Top it off with a little shimmer and you have 100% FAB. Go ahead and bat those eyelashes, ladies 😉
The Fit Factor
- Pointe Studio Post Workout Collection — how cool and comforting to slip these aloe-infused socks on after a workout or simply the hustle and bustle of the day!?!
- thisworks® deep sleep pillow spray — a few spritzes on my pillow to fade away the worries of the day for a peaceful restful sleep — why yes, please!
The Fun Factor
- Ayesha Curry Homemade Ceramic Mug — this pretty much sums me up to a “T” in the morning LOL! Super cute and sooooooo me.
- 8 Other Reasons necklace — just enough sparkle mixed with even more flirt. Fun=YES!
Ok, So What IS the Hype of FabFitFun?
I personally enjoy receiving my FabFitFun boxes each season, and based on the products that I receive can see the value in the subscription membership. I have received a few items in previous boxes here and there that I didn’t absolutely LOVE, but I re-gifted to those that I knew would. Overall, I find that FabFitFun truly delivers! They deliver premium products and have a great “sense” of what fits my personal style. Here’s to my next box, arriving Spring 2018!